Bicicleta Pairing - Roast beef with cranberry sauce and grilled asparagus
This New Year’s Eve, prepare a great dinner to enjoy with friends and family. Therefore, a good wine to pair with this special night dinner is key. Here is a delicious recipe to pair with Bicicleta Cabernet Sauvignon.
- 1 kg of filet or seat
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 1 and a half tablespoons of pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ tablespoon of salt
- Top with mustard, salt, garlic powder, pepper and then we will brush all over the filet. Rest for 20 min.
- Heat a frying pan with olive oil and seal the filet on all sides.
- Put the sealed meat in a suitable oven dish and take it to a preheated oven for 15 min at 200 degrees.
- Get out of the oven and let rest for about 40 min appx and cut into thin sheets!
- Accompany with grilled asparagus and a cranberry sauce
- Enjoy with a glass of Bicicleta Cabernet Sauvignon (At 16°C)!